Last March 17th, in response to the health crisis and to protect our employees and their loved ones, our clients as well as the community at large, HeX Group decided to suspend all of its activities, even before any decisions had been taken at the federal level.
THE HEX GROUPS ADAPTS
- Maintaining its commitment to health security
- By providing an appropriate and secure response to urgent and critical requests for intervention
We are conscious of the dimensions of the situation, the risks, the precautions to be taken, and the responsibilties incumbent upon each and every one of us.
THE HEX GROUP TEAM IS THUS ADAPTING ITS SERVICES
As of Monday, 6 April 2020, the activities of the HeX Group will include the following:
- Analysis of the most critical tests (Tests not requiring HeX transport)
- Assistance with the documentation system
- Analysis of the samples from environmental monitoring (depending on a case-by-case study and a validated analysis of the risks)
- Qualifications, calibrations and tests at the client’s premises
HeX will intervene at its clients’ premises for specific targeted interventions that have been evaluated and defined as critical or urgent. A simple 5-point analysis of the risks will allow us to define the urgent and critical nature of your request. This intervention will be subject to strict safety measures mutually agreed upon by HeX and its client.
- Possible transport of critical samples organised between HeX and its clients (depending on the risk analysis performed by HeX)
- Calibration and metrological verification of your probes, sensors and other measuring instruments in our metrology lab located at the Gosselies BioPark.
As your schedule of metrological monitoring cannot be modified, HeX CAL will conduct this verification in complete safety at its premises.
IN ALL CASES, EACH REQUEST FOR INTERVENTION WILL BE SUBJECT TO A RISK ANALYSIS PRIOR TO AGREEMENT UPON AND VALIDATION OF OUR SERVICES.
All of the interventions will of course be realised according to the specific COVID-19 safety guidelines of the Hex Group as well as of your own establishments.
An urgent request?
Contact us at email@example.com
To ensure that your request is handled as quickly as possible, please be sure to specify in the subject line of your email: COVID-19: URGENT intervention