Rendez-vous with HeX GROUP in the ORANGE village from 26 to 28 March 2019 in Paris Porte de Versailles Hall 2.2
You will be able to discover part of the future laboratory of HeX LAB (sterility tests in class A).
Several workshops will be organized:
- – Airflow patern visialization with a new en innovative and non-polluting equipment
- – Sterility tests
- – Calibration of temperature, hygrometry and differential pressure sensors
- – Active Microbiological Air sampling
In the ORANGE village you will be able to spend a pleasent moment with HeX and partners (music, bar, atmosphere, …).
You will be able to attend the congress on a topic related to the revision of the GMP annex 1.
Will be present:
- Franck POLYN (Director of HeX LAB)
- Monsieur BINAME (IRE Elit)
To participate in THE reference event in terms of cleanrooms and contamination control
Ask for your access badge by clicking on this link.
In order to better organize your visit to our stand, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon
HeX TEAM !